Wednesday, June 8, 2011

For the love of nail polish

I'm waiting for my nails to dry as I'm typing this.Both toenails and fingernails,though I think the toenails should be fine by now.I had opted for Tropical Temptation,some pinkish-orangish hue for toenails but ended up having that only my left foot and Orange Pop (which is scented) on my right foot.Silly to use scented nail polish on the foot isn't it?
Imagine this; "Hey!wanna sniff my nail polish?""sure!"*lifts foot up to friend's face*"What the heck are you doing?!I don't want to smell your foot!"
Okay,that was pointless but you get my drift.
As for the fingernails,I'd decided to use Bubblegum(scented too!) on my left hand cause I'm a righty.So,I always do right hand last.But then,I thought I should wait till tomorrow to do my right hand as I'm too sleepy and lazy for it now.When I was keeping the bottles back into the cupboard,I noticed a silver colour nail polish I've not used either.Decided to try it on my right thumb,and instantly fell in love!So,here I am waiting for my 5 other fingers on my right to dry before I go to bed.Maybe I might just fall asleep here.
I shall hope to wake up tomorrow to a day where fashionsistas around the world will deem having mismatched nail colour is the season's "in" thing.
I couldn't care more.
Ps: Did I mention having a manicurist & pedicurist as a friend can give one a stressful and embarrassing time trying to put on nail polish according to certain standards?Also,whenever you use nail polish,you or more like your techniques will be scrutinized ?For every stroke of brush that can be seen,you know the degree of your amaturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment