Saturday, December 17, 2011

For a little while..

I'm a terrible blogger,isn't it?When I started afresh for this blog,I promised that I would blog more especially when I start the brand new life here.But then,who knew this new life would be sucking up all of my time and energy?


Okay,I know,I kind of owe this place a post on food and random stuff about here.But...Guess what?
I have finals for my first semester in approximately less than 2 weeks!So,you'll just have to wait.longer.
Heh.Not like you've not waited before?And not like this place hasn't been dead before :P So,just be a little more patient,and I promise I would come up with something good when the hectic days are on hold. :)


GUESS WHO IS COMING TO TOWN THIS CHRISTMAS?!?!
Next wednesday evening,I would be expecting a VERY special person,it's the best Christmas present ever!Christmas means so much more when you're away from home and loved ones.True story.
I am excited that I'll be spending Christmas eve with this much-loved person!And also another guest,will be joining both of us.I'm nervous.


On a random note,it has only been three months,and so much have changed.So much happened.And trust me,SO MUCH,is a lot.The good and the bad,despite of it all,I am glad to announce that I am truly blessed and happy.Thank You,God..For being so good to me,despite all of my mistakes and misconducts.


Here's an ugly photo of me to keep you entertained while I'm gone :D



Much love! <3

2 comments:

  1. A very flattering picture indeed..hahaha.Who's the 3rd person joining you and mommy?Is it who I think it is????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help posting a ridiculous photo of myself. :P Also,yes,it IS who you think it is.Christmas eve dinner.Nerve-wrecking indeed!!

    ReplyDelete