Saturday, August 25, 2012

21st


I am home!For my term break,and got about another three weeks before I start again.
So,I know that I've not updated this blog for a long time and will do so,right now.This moment.

First thing's first,I turned 21 in May!I'm very thankful that I got to be home for a couple of days before my 21st,so that's when I'd celebrated with family and friends.And during that visit home,I finally got my braces off,I'm not longer metal mouth :D When I was back in Bandung,the beloved boy did a surprise barbeque party with a group of close friends.Everyone,everything,right under the night sky scattered by stars.By the end of the night,I was drenched in all things possibly found at the party;coke,other fizzy drinks,beer and chocolate cake.Good thing I didn't get the curry gravy that the boys were playing with.The people managed to get me tipsy,but I was still sober enough to remember every detail of the night and I went to bed happy and just so grateful.Mummy was part of the party too as the boyfriend skyped with her on his phone to show her the surprise and cake-cutting part.Even though I wish that my parents were with me,but I did get to celebrate earlier with them back home.




When I was home prior to my birthday,I had another celebration with my friends in Malaysia.SA and Z helped to plan out everything for me as being away was already difficult enough to get things done.So,I just wanna say a big THANK YOU TO SA and Z FOR PLANNING EVERYTHING,and TO THE REST OF YOU WHO CAME FOR DINNER.You know who you are ;)




And MOST of all,
THANK YOU TO BEST BOYFRIEND I COULD EVER HAVE,for everything :)




The day I was flying back to Indonesia,I received a very special package,from a person very far away that I love very much!-The one and only,LZ!My bestfriend :)








Truly blessed :)

Much love,



No comments:

Post a Comment