Sunday, August 14, 2011

There there!

Hello there,to anyone that still drops by hoping for an update of my life!Not that it's interesting or anything,but I know you're probably nosy. :p


Life is good.Or at least I try to think of it that way.Have been stuffing myself with food,constantly.Thus,gaining weight steadily!I usually think twice or more before indulging in anything fattening for the past few months but since the beginning of this month...I think life is too short for that.No more second thoughts,anything I feel like eating,I EAT!As I type this out,I can feel my stomach are in folds as I sit here.Plenty of spare tyres!I must say,I'm blessed to have friends taking me around and eating with me whatever my stomach desired. :D I don't want to get fat alone! :P Sharing is caring.


As for packing,nothing is packed yet.But quite confident I got all I need.I better do a stock check this week just in case!The thought of packing scares me.My father had already issued a warning not to bring/wear any "inappropriate" clothing there.I should try asking him what exactly would be deemed "inappropriate" but I don't want to start world war 3,so I'm gonna zip it.Now,I'm really starting to feel that my days here in Malaysia is numbered.With only two weeks left to meet up with people and to run errands,suddenly schedule seems tight.Not to mention,lazy days are part of my schedule.I do hope that the whole uni process will go smoothly.Visa,NOC etc 


Also,I'm trying to wear all my clothes out before I leave.Cause I'm certain there are some,if not many,that would make me be really  out of place if worn in Indo.This is a challenge for me because I THINK I'm a creature of habit and would like to wear the same clothes I always do.So,if you happen to see photos of me,or when you see me outside,please consider the way I dress as fancy instead of overdressed.But,of course,I don't plan to wear my cocktail dresses when catching a movie or drinking teh tarik at Murni.If you do see that happen,I probably have a VERY good reason for it or maybe gone crazy.


I'm going to miss this weekend very much I think.Two girlfriends came for a sleepover on Friday and we spent almost the whole Friday and Saturday together.We had chocolate fondue with fruits etc for supper on Friday night.We were up early on Saturday to run my errands.Thank God for them cause I wouldn't have been able to do my errands without them.You see,father had to reach the office by 8.30 am latest.I had a dental appointment,to drop-off documents at the agency and buy medication from the skin clinic.I got to use the car for the whole day!But I had to pick father up after work and he's so impatient!Mother wanted to sleep in,so she didn't follow me.Thus,making my point that it was a blessing in disguise that I had two friends with me.Friend A and I took turns to drive as some of the places I had to go was impossible to get a parking.The plan for the day had some hiccups but all went well in the end.So relieved!


I plan to bake this coming week and I hope the plan works out!I have been wanting to bake and try something different and finally got the chance to!Will blog about it of it turns out well,promise! :) 
I have been watching season 1 to 4 of The Big Bang Theory.Oh Dr. Sheldon Cooper makes me want to strangle him but I find him and the humour very entertaining.But I do feel that people who studied science would relate to the show better than people who didn't.


Now,now...Why am I so anxious about leaving?I'll obviously be coming back from time to time.Not like I'm at the other side of the world.I still want to see some people before I go cause the next time I come back,I probably won't get to see them again.Even if I do,some things won't be the same anymore...



No comments:

Post a Comment