Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pull me through!

Greetings from the capital of West Java!Where there are volcanic mountains,cold breeze and a girl trying her best to survive first year of medical school. :) 


It has been awhile now.Not planning on this update,but since I refuse to sleep or study (which I know I will regret in the morning), I thought I just fill this space with some happenings.


Firstly,I did NOT realise that one month has passed!Time really flies where I'm at.Or,cause of what my life is right now.I can't imagine what it will be like when I start working.My every weekend here since I arrived have been occupied.My weekdays are filled with events to attend or work.Only lately I found time to start studying.Mid Sem exam is in two weeks and I think I'm kind of behind time.sigh.I pray that I will finish everything on time and that everything will stick!I find it difficult to prepare for this exam because I really don't know what to expect.The exam format is sort of fixed but every doctor want different details in the exam.AHHH!STRESS!


I know I promised that I will blog more about Bandung or Indonesia or life here.But,I guess we all got to wait for another two weeks before I can fulfill my promise.I WILL update this place once I'm done with Mid Sem.PROMISE! :) And trust me,you will be pleased ;) 


Other than that,I am really grateful and thankful to God that I passed my TOEFL exam that was compulsory for everyone despite having IELTS and whatnot.I did not study or practice questions at all for this exam as Daddy arrived from Malaysia the night before.Before I slept that night,half-asleep,I was checking through the format of the exam and then decided I would study in the bus the next day.But that didn't happen either cause I slept through the whole journey.So,Thank You Father!


I am also VERY grateful and thankful for the people that God has blessed me with since I arrived.I have to admit that I found a new family here at Indonesia and hope that this family will continue to be blessed with love,joy and peace. :) Also,there's someone in particular that makes me very happy.And I hope things stay the best it can cause we're going to spend five years here.If something goes wrong,that's beyond repair,I'll be broken to lose a great person.I don't want history repeating itself.I want friendships that will last a lifetime.
And,Love that will last a lifetime too.
I thank God,for everything.It makes more sense now :) 
I'm enjoying this and pray that I will overcome what ever that comes my way.


It's just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment