Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time and moments that pass

This is not exactly the best post to commemorate my last days of 2012..But,in the first place,there is nothing to commemorate.There is nothing to remember.
A date is just another day filled with hours,minutes and seconds.

A day is filled with time and moments,nothing else.Moments that pass,won't come back.Moments that pass,will be lost.
Sadly,I am running out of time.Not in a dying way,even though,some parts of me wish it was.I am running out of time to study what I must before my finals starts on the 7th.To whom that is reading this,please do pray for me,that I will pass this exam and not doomed to suffer.

This week has been eventful.Celebrated Christmas with my family and shall do another post just on that after I get the photos from my dad.

On the other hand,I must emphasize that time waits for no man,and by that,I am heartbroken that I did not get to say goodbye to Hugo,my puppy beagle son.
If I was there just a few minutes earlier,I would have had the chance to let him sleep in my arms,instead of in a cage.This is one thing,that I would and could,NEVER forget.
I told time,"It was too soon,how could you?!" But time said,"I do as I wish,as no man,has control over me".

Oh..such is life..and perhaps,death..

No comments:

Post a Comment