Tuesday, April 2, 2013

H for Hugo

Hello hello! I have not been here since forever but recently had the feeling of coming back here.So,here I am!

No reason in particular of why I'd suddenly decided to update after a long time.Life has been..good.Plenty of downs but there are ups as well.Currently in my second year of med school and I've already completed half of the second year already.Got another 4 months till I'm on term break and I'm looking forward to that!I just pray and hope that all goes well like the first half of my second year.Right now,I'm in the midst of my midterms exam for the second half of this year.Next round of exams would be finals,somewhere in June or end of May.The university is never consistent except when it comes to being inconsistent.True story.

I'm pretty excited for my papers to finish actually.The boy and I got some plans and we're really looking forward to it.

Since I can't (or maybe not the time yet) tell you much about the future of my life/upcoming plans,I'll just fill you in about what you probably might or might not know already.
I had a beagle sometime back in June.His name is Hugo and my boyfriend got it for us and me,partly as the second part of my belated birthday gift.It was rather unplanned but coincidence or not,we took Hugo home with us exactly one month after my 21st birthday.This was a huge deal for me because it's a whole other level of commitment.Mind you,I had never taken care of a dog single-handedly especially cleaning after it and so much more.Btw,his birth name was Hanz,but I decided on Hugo as I wanted a more "human" name and less Dutch.In Indonesia,Hanz,Helga etc are all common Dutch names.
Also,I have to admit,I like that kid in the movie Hugo about trains and life.The movie that many said was boring but I found it so appealing and warm.

So anyways,Hugo,really changed my life in so many ways.I personally think that I changed in some ways because of him.He is also the reason why my boyfriend got our second dog,a siberian husky,Chester.Sadly,Hugo is no longer around with us and he would be turning 1 on the 7th of April.I miss him,everyday and especially before I sleep each night cause he used to come snuggle with me conquering as much space as he can.

I could never look at another dog,especially a beagle without EVER seeing his face appear in my mind.
I don't know how this turned out to be a post about my beloved dog.It was just supposed to be one of my random updates..but I guess this is one of the many reasons why I'd stopped blogging for awhile.That I'm still grieving and wish that I could have done so much more to save his life.

Despite everything that has happened throughout the past couple of months,I just want to thank God for all He has done and provided.I know that it could have been worse.

On another note,I should be studying for tomorrow's paper but I have read all the reading materials and still feel a bit clueless.The more I read about statistics,the more I feel like painting my nails or read more famous Asian bloggers sites.

Off I go now!till the next update!

1 comment: