Sunday, August 11, 2013

Birthdays,special days vs every day

Hi.That's my 22nd birthday cake and birthday present from my boyfriend,N.
I am grateful and happy for the cake cause I didn't really have anything else at the time and also the fact that the fondant melted overnight.Thus,ugly photo of cake.But trust me,it was pretty when I first saw it and that it tasted fantastic!
I suppose there isn't anything special about birthdays.It's no big deal.I guess I was just too comfortable when it came to my birthdays being celebrated by loved ones.For me,I will always try to make birthdays and certain particular circumstances special for my loved ones.For some of you,you might say,we should celebrate our loved ones everyday and not only once or twice a year.I cannot agree more on that thought.However,it's nice to go big on that one special day.Why not take the extra mile to make that already celebrated person,even more celebrated or special?If you love them,I'm sure this is acceptable to you.So yes,to me,birthdays are meaningful and are meant to be special.I just wish that everyone can see this too.

1 comment: